Every bride wants to look every bit the blushing, glowing and beautiful bride on her special day. So much so that on average a bride-to-be will spend 6 months preparing the perfect dress, hair and makeup. But how much thought do they give to their skin? Here are our Top 10 skincare products that will leave you looking flawless, radiant and picture-perfect as you walk down the aisle!
1. Glamglow is one of Hollywood’s hottest skincare sensation, a quick fix treatment that tightens, smooths and softens; leaving you with a brighter complexion instantly! Originally created exclusively for behind-the-scenes use in Hollywood’s entertainment and award industries for camera-ready skin.
2. Liz Earle award-winning hot cloth cleanse and polish removes daily grime and make up leaving the skin clean, soft and radiant. The product works on every age and skin type, massage the cream into the skin before gently ex-foliating with the hot muslin cloth.
3. Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector by Clinique is a product which works wonders for pigmentation, as well as acne scarring and sun damage, it’s gentle enough for year-round use. A serum clinically proven to visibly reduce dark spots, age spots and traces of past acne. Recommended for all skin tones, results are visible in as little as four weeks.
4. The Moisturising Soft Cream by Crème de la Mer is a luxurious cream which keeps skin hydrated for 24 hours straight, infused with nutrient-rich Miracle Broth, it helps to replenish moisture. Looking renewed and energised, skin appears youthfully radiant. Pat a small amount between fingertips and press gently into skin.
5. Advanced Night Repair by Estèe Lauder reduces the look of all key signs of ageing and reveals a smoother, more radiant, younger look. Wake up to more beautiful looking skin every day, lines and wrinkles are significantly reduced leaving your skin looking more youthful, smoother and radiant.
6 Toning Lotion with Camomile from Clarins is the perfect toner suitable for sensitive skins, gently cleansing, soothing and cooling without drying. It removes every last trace of cleanser, leaving dry or normal skin pristine-clean and perfectly radiant. Softens, soothes and soothes irritations.
7. HydraQuench Cream Mask from Clarins is a mask specially designed for dehydrated skin and has a non-drying, creamy texture to rehydrate even the driest skin in 5 to 10 minutes, restoring its freshness, radiance and comfort. Remove excess product with a cotton pad soaked in toner.
8 Olay Regenerist Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream is perfect for dry skin that needs a serious boost of moisture. Facial moisturiser provides deep hydration to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improve the texture of skin over time.
9 Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum by Estèe Lauder gives your eyes a more youthful and vibrant appearance with anti-ageing eye serum. It fights key signs of eye ageing with proven results that reduce fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness,dark circles, dryness and uneven skin tone. Leaving you with the most beautiful eyes ever.
10. Clinique Superdefense Daily Moisturiser SPF 20 provides all-day hydration that leaves your skin looking more radiant. There’s antioxidants and UVA/UVB protection in this silky formula that helps prevent the first signs of ageing.